We the teaching staff of the Indu Nursing School, At & po. Ankodiya, tal. & Dist Vadodara, believe that to prepare nurses with a sounds educational programme in nursing enables them to function as efficient members of the health team beginning with the competencies for first level. Positions in all kinds of health care in dynamic therapeutic and educative process in meeting the health needs of the individual, the family and the community.
Apply knowledge from the humanities, biological and behavioral science in functioning as a nurse. Function effectively with members of the health team and community Appling the knowledge of human relations and community skills in her work.
Year of Established : 2008
After completion of this course the nurses of Indu Nursing School will be able to; demonstrate competency in providing health care to individual, sick or well, using nursing process.
- Assess the nursing need of client from birth to death.
- Plan and carry our appropriate action to meet nursing needs.
- Provide effective nursing care and maintaining best possible level of health in all aspects.
- Promote self care in people under their care.
- Apply problems solving techniques in nursing practice.
- Evaluation effectiveness of nursing care.